So your a musician looking to get an ISRC code (International Standard Recording Code) for your new single that you want to sell. This ISRC code is needed pretty much by every distribution company out there that is going to sell your music. Many companies such as Loudr, ReverbNation, and Ditto say that they can provide you with the ISRC for free, wrong!
An ISRC code should only come from an ISRC Manager. The other companies listed above are not ISRC Mangers and should not be trusted to get a code from. There are only a handful of these managers out there. TripeVMusic, a subsidiary of VideoViralViews.com, is an authorized ISRC Manager and can assign you an ISRC code for free. You can get a free ISRC code by visiting TripleVMusic.com and appearing on the TripleVMusic App. Contact TripleVMusic today and see how they can help you with an ISRC Code, UPC code, music distribution, and music marketing for your single for free.
Click here to see how to get: FREE ISRC Code Video
Here are some of the benefits of an ISRC code.
- The ISRC system is the key to royalty collection for recordings in the digital information age.
- ISRC is a unique, reliable, international identification system.
- ISRC provides a unique tool for the purpose of rights administration.
- ISRC is a useful identification tool in the electronic distribution of music.
- ISRC coding is compatible with standards developed in the field of consumer electronics and is readable by hardware already used in the recording industry.
- ISRC is cost effective – it can be put into operation without requiring special investment in equipment or technologies.
- ISRC is required by most digital distribution companies and download sites to sell content online.